Pranayam Lung Institute treats a variety of pulmonary diseases and offers diagnosis and treatment for ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome), Asthma, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), hemoptysis, lung cancer, obstructive sleep apnea, pleural effusion, Pneumothorax, Pulmonary Hypertension, Interstitial lung disease, sarcoidosis, solitary pulmonary nodule, tuberculosis etc.
More information about the above conditions is available by clicking on the links. (Links to download brochures for each of these ailments in eng).
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Asthma and Exercise for Children and Adults
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Signs and Symptoms of COPD
- Medicines Used to Treat COPD
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Oxygen Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Influenza - "The Flu" 2011-2012 Season Update
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Adults
- Occupational Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Tobacco Series
- What is Lung Cancer?
- Lung Cancer Prevention
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Sleep Studies
All above information is provided from American Thoracic Society (http://patients.thoracic.org/information-series/index.php) website. This material is for Patient knowledge and their awareness. There is no commercial use of this material and this is exclusively property of American Thoracic Society only. If an indivisual or a company wish to utilize or use this material then kindly contact American Thoracic Society for further information.